Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of disadvantaged and disabled young people and adults in Cornwall?
BF Adventure (Formally ‘The Bishops Forum’) is seeking support with its Governance and development. There are volunteer positions available as trustees or working with your specialist expertise on one of our advisory committees.
BF Adventure (www.bfadventure.org) is a Cornwall-based charity dedicated to improving the quality of life and engagement in society for young people and adults through the medium of behavioural and motivational support, focused youth work, measured outcomes and outdoor activity. You can read about our achievements in our Social Impact Report.
Previous experience of operating at board level is not essential and skills within one or more of the following areas would be of benefit:
- Financial management skills
- Entrepreneur/Business development
- Young people – Social Work/Youth Work/Disability Inclusion
- Young people – Mental Health/Education
- Experience in organisational leadership / governance
- Experience of collaborative working with other organisations
- Access to networks of people who can make a difference to BF
Whilst experience is desirable applications are particularly welcome from people under the age of 35, who are under-represented on the existing Trustee Board.