6 reasons to become a Corporate Partner
Why become a corporate partner for BF Adventure?
Cornwall is one of the poorest counties in the UK. Analysis by the EU's Eurostat show that Britain has one of the worst NEET figures (young people Not in Education, Employment or Training) in Europe at around one million.
BF Adventure helps these young people from often very difficult social backgrounds, to believe in themselves and work towards accreditations that help them to succeed and school or find employment.
For some of the children BF Adventure is the only source of education or appropriate social contact they have.
- As young people gain trust they also seek advice with us about other important subjects such as domestic violence, drug abuse and housing issues.
Many of the children and young people who take part in our programmes successfully return to school or college or start and apprenticeship afterwards.
As a BF Adventure Corporate partner you can make a difference in your local community and demonstrate your companies values by supporting young people in Cornwall to move towards a bright future.
As a 'thank you' you will receive a number of benefits which are listed
in our corporate packages.
As our corporate partner we will involve you as much or as little as you like, but you will also receive great benefits like:
- Free or discounted team building days for up to 8 members of your staff
- Your logo on our website
- PR coverage
- Mentioning in our monthly newsletter and other promotional activities
- Being associated with a good local cause that makes a difference to the Future of Cornwall
- Opportunities for your staff to volunteer
For a full list of benefits and an overview of our Bronze, Silver and Gold Corporate Packages, please click here.
Why do we need your support?
BF Adventure has a continuous programme for upgrade and expansion to meet the demands of government commissioning of services, and the ever increasing need to support disadvantaged and disengaged young people and vulnerable adults in Cornwall.
Over the next 3 years there is a need to find resources for:
- New residential accommodation for up to 40 people
- An indoor sports hall for bad weather days and Winter months
- Additional class room space
- To replace equipment for our range of activities
- Funding for key staff roles such as accreditation, young people engagement and support, and structured volunteering
If you would like more information please click here .